Till now i was using Daemon Tools to mount iso image or a virtual disc or disc image like .ISO, .NRG or .CUE and 7Zip to extract these CD / DVD images to a folder. Also i need to have some extra tools if I want to convert these CD / DVD image formats from one format to another and again as separate software for burning ISO image to CD.
ISO Toolkit is a simple utility that can be used as a CD image extractor, mounter, burner, image creator, player, reader and everything single handed from a tech blogger Vishal.
- It can create image of CD / DVD from source folder or a inserted CD in any format you want on your hard disk.
- It can also burn the image file to CD and make it bootable.
- It can convert the format of these images from one to any other.
- Instead of using any special extraction tool to extract open files from the image file you can use this tool to extract files and folders.
- The most important and basic feature is you can mount and run these CD images as a virtual CD and do all those tasks that you do by inserting actual CD to your CD drive.
- You can download ISO Toolkit form HERE
- It works with Windows all versions