If you have used any Linux OS, you must be aware of multiple virtual desktop environments. To get idea, smaller version of multiple desktop can be also experienced with today's any smartphone. Most of these smartphone have sliding icon sets in its standby mode.
This function of having multiple desktop is not new in Linux but no any Windows OS version have that. But now with WindowsPager, you can have up to 4 virtual desktop environments which help you to arrange your clutter of icons in different groups and you can easily access those or hide those environment with a on click or hot-key.
- You can easily arrange running applications on different desktops.
- Integration into the panel.
- You can easily move windows between desktops by drag 'n drop or by using the window menu.
- Hot key for switching the desktop.
- "Mini-Windows" give an overview from each desktop
- You can keep a Main window above all others by selecting "Keep on top" from the window menu.
- Multiple monitor support.
- No installation required. Just extract the folder content and start using.
- Works on all versions of Windows.